Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to work on building projects that can change the world, projects that are always more complex and innovative than the last? Are you looking to work for a social, progressive and inclusive firm? Then apply below!
An impressive consultancy firm are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their amazing London team. This is an opportunity to work on large-scale luxury residential developments.
You will be joining a team of like-minded experts that have a passion for innovation and delivering cutting edge solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader in Project Management!!
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- You will need to manage and take ownership of all aspects of the project, proactively engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward.
- You will be required to prepare succinct and accurate reports that look forward and identify clear actions and recommendations.
- When managing a contract, you will be required to positively engage with the construction and design team and work collaboratively to address risks and avoid claims and disputes whilst maintaining meticulous records to allow you to quickly respond to issues arising and form an informed and balanced opinion having due regard to the building contract.
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Have experience in working on large scale residential and mixed-use developments and across multiple tenure types including affordable housing;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills;
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail;
- Experience in JCT contract administration;
- Strong in setting up and implementing robust Project Management processes
- Demonstrate financial acumen relating to viability and cashflows
- Ability to produce formal reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues and recommendations
- Professional Qualification - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Master's Degree
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)