A commericially driven Director of Building Surveying is now needed for a well regarded practice in the city of London.
As the new Director, you will be joining an small-medium sized practice, with around 50 employees across the different teams. Across the Building Surveying department, the team covers all aspects of core BS services, as well as, contract services including contract administration, project management and maintenance planning. The other Directors are looking for someone who can come in, and build on the technical due diligence service line, creating a new strong arm for the business.
The successful Director will have demonstrable business development skills and be able to generate new business. You'll be working on schemes with existing clients across the industrial, conservation, residential, office, retail and education sectors. You'll come in and act as direct manager for some of the team, but will also be expected to take responsibility on new hires, especially to focus on TDD.
- RICS Accredited degree
- 5+ years' experience within a similar consultancy
- Particular focus on TDD experience/ keen to focus on this
- Mixture of sector work would be beneficial
- Proven business development and winning of new work
- Management experience / working with APC Surveyors
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- £85,000 - £95,000 (Negotiable on experience)
- Up to 8% contribution to pension
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Xmas time
- Company car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Dental care
- Company laptop and mobile
- Company social events
- Flexible working
If you're a Director Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Director | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | Building Consultancy | Construction | Technical Due Diligence