A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor within their busy Bristol office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Part of a Building Surveying team of six.
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties.
- Workload is generally split 50% projects/CA and 50% surveys.
- Local client base.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Fantastic office location (parking included) with easy access to local amenities including Clifton, Harbourside and Cabot Circus.
- Working within one of the most established and tight-knit Building Surveying teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 20+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Regional client-base including private companies, investors and wealthy individuals (no funds), who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023 and beyond.
- Their surveyors have a direct and individual contact with clients meaning long-term relationships can be established.
- All instructions are generally within 1-hour commute from Bristol, therefore limited national travel.
Rewarding bonus scheme based on individual and team performance, contributory company pension, minimum 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), holiday purchase scheme, cycle to work scheme, plus many other benefits depending on level.
The hiring manager is happy to review candidates between Surveyor to Associate level, therefore the salary is negotiable depending on the individual. Must be MRICS. Ideally with commercial experience, however will consider candidates from a construction and client-side background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.