Chartered Building Surveyor – H&S / Fire Safety Focus
- BBL Property Recruitment
- South East England
- up to £75 to start, plus car allowance and benefits. Ongoing development promoted and supported.
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor, General Practice, Project Management, Residential Property
Chartered Building Surveyor – Cladding Replacement Schemes/Major works focus – c£75k + Package (home-based)
We’re working with a MAJOR corporate Landlord/Freeholder and Managing Agent who oversee well in excess of 150,000 properties across private estates UK wide.
Within their in-house Major works team they now seek an MRICS/FRICS or AssocRICS qualified Building Surveyor to focus on major works projects as follows:
- MRICS/FRICS or AssocRICS qualified (MCIOB may be considered with 10 years’ exact experience)
- NEBOSH or similar (Fire Safety qualification desirable but not essential)
- Working home-based, covering projects across London and the South East & West
- Focused on bringing the portfolio up to the required and evolving H&S and Fire Safety standards
- Managing cladding replacement schemes alongside other major works tied to H&S and Fire Risk.
- Liaison with specialist contractors to whom work is outsourced, as well as in-house surveyors and project managers
- Experience of Building Specifications, defects, tenders, JCT contracts and liaison with legal teams essential
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will come from a stable career background, have strong IT & communication skills and excellent report writing ability.
The position works fully home-based reporting to sites as required.
Salary will start at up to £75k basic plus car allowance and benefits with a structured career path and options to diversify into other areas of project and professional building surveying.
If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor keen to work within a corporate environment managing projects for institutional investors and meet the above criteria please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.
BBL Property Recruitment is widely regarded as the leading supplier of Surveyors to both the Residential Mortgage Valuation & Building Surveying sectors across the UK, counting panel managers, lenders and independent practices as long term (and often sole) clients nationally.
With a two-decade sector association, BBL Property’s recruitment of Residential Surveyors pre-dates the incorporation of some of its clients and almost all of its competitors, underpinning its extensive candidate/client base, industry insight and general professional network.
For Residential Surveyors seeking career advice/advancement, information on market trends or employers hiring staff, BBL Property Recruitment truly offers a one-stop shop service underpinned by a range of professional accreditations and memberships including ISO9000/2002.
BBL Property Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert