Graduate Facilities Manager (Manchester)
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £24000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- DM - 888947
- Contract Type
- Asset & Facilities Management, Property Management
- Business Type
Graduate Facilities Manager
Property & Asset Management - Manchester
Our client's Property & Asset Management team would like to recruit a Graduate Facilities Manager, to be based in Manchester.
The role of a Graduate Facilities Manager requires a high level of organisation as well as an ability to operate as part of a team. This hands-on role brings responsibility and our client is looking for a confident and dynamic personality who enjoys the challenge of dealing with day to day issues along with monitoring building condition and systems from a compliance standpoint.
Communication with tenants, clients and suppliers will form part of the regular duties performed and as such the successful candidate will display excellent communication skills and the ability to think on their feet in difficult situations. They will also need to be able to control supplier activity during appointed works and ensure that all documentation is in place both pre and post works.
Key responsibilities: -
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior FMs, Directors and Surveying team within the business. Day to day duties will include:
- Property Inspection and Checklist Completion
- Compliance Maintenance and Recording
- Client Liaison/Portfolio Management
- Contractor Appointment
- Quote Building and Tendering
- Tenant Liaison and attend on-site tenant meetings
- Environmental management
- Fully embrace our use of E-Logbooks and S2 Riskwise CAFAM systems. This is fundamental to the role and way we wish to approach Facilities Management.
- To develop and maintain a positive image of the building in its location.
Skills and Experience:-
- Able to build and maintain relationships with tenants, clients and suppliers.
- Some understanding of contracts and procurement
- Some understanding of se service charge and budget principles.
- Show a confident approach and strong interpersonal skills. Solid communication skills both orally and written to ensure a professional approach to all situations.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues using knowledge and experience.
- Have a strong work ethic and take 'ownership' of the role.
- Some knowledge of building systems would be a distinct advantage and candidates would benefit from either a property management linked qualification or a technical qualification in building systems or construction.
- Some grounding in health and safety compliance, both in an occupational context and from a legislation position would also be advantageous.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile telephone
- NEBOSH Study support
- Auto enrolment pension scheme (5% Employee, 4% Employer)
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, Holiday purchase, Cycle to work, gym and retail discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering policy
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
If you wish to send your CV or require further information on the vacancy then please contact Dinusha Mohottige, Email: email@example.com
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert