Zodiac Recruitment is currently seeking a highly motivated Graduate Building Surveyor to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company in Bournemouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with a wide range of building surveying tasks, including condition surveys, defect analysis, and contract administration.
- Assist with the preparation of schedules of condition, dilapidations and reinstatement cost assessments
- Undertake measured surveys of buildings
- Assist with project management of building surveying instructions
- Assisting with the preparation of contract documentation and administration of building contracts
- Attend site meetings and liaise with clients and contractors
- Keep up to date with technical and legislative changes within the industry
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Building Surveying or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are a recent graduate with a passion for building surveying and are looking to start your career in a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we would love to hear from you.
Zodiac Recruitment is committed to finding the best candidate for the job. If you meet the qualifications and have the skills for this opportunity, please apply with your CV and cover letter.