Zodiac Recruitment is excited to offer a unique opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join a reputable company in the South East. This is an excellent chance to start your career with a company that offers a diverse range of services and a supportive working environment.
As a Graduate Building Surveyor, you will assist with a wide range of building surveying tasks including condition surveys, defect analysis, and contract administration. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and develop your skills in a professional setting.
- Assisting with the preparation of schedules of condition, dilapidations and reinstatement cost assessments
- Undertaking measured surveys of buildings
- Assisting with project management of building surveying instructions
- Preparing contract documentation and administration of building contracts
- Attending site meetings and liaising with clients and contractors
- Keeping up to date with technical and legislative changes within the industry
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Building Surveying or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client is dedicated to providing a positive and supportive working environment for their employees. They offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are a recent graduate with a passion for building surveying, and are looking to start your career in a dynamic and forward-thinking company, please get in touch with Finn Luckie at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01792 940 003.