A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor within their busy Cardiff office.
- Leading building consultancy services in Cardiff.
- Part of a regional team of six.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties.
- Workload is generally split 50% projects/CA and 50% surveys.
- Local client base.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Great opportunity to establish yourself in the local market with an existing clients base, with lots of work to service from day one. You will be reporting in to the Head of Building Consultancy based in Bristol.
- Working within one of the most established and tight-knit Building Surveying teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 20+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Fantastic office location (parking included) with easy access to local amenities.
- Regional client-base including private companies, investors and wealthy individuals (no funds), who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023 and beyond.
- Their surveyors have direct and individual contact with clients meaning long-term relationships can be established.
- All instructions are generally within 1-hour commute from Cardiff, therefore limited UK travel.
Rewarding bonus scheme based on individual and team performance, contributory company pension, minimum 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), holiday purchase scheme, cycle to work scheme, plus many other benefits.
The hiring manager is happy to review an established Associate or a Senior Surveyor looking to take their next career step, therefore the salary is negotiable depending on the individual. Must be MRICS. Ideally with commercial experience, however will consider candidates from a construction and client-side background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.