Associate Director - Project Management
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London, City of London
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + Company Benefits package
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Senior Manager, MRICS
- Business Type
Associate Director -Project Management
Health & Life sciences Sector
Our Client is an Independent construction and property consultancy, it has one of the best reputations in the business! it is looking to recruit an Associate Director for its Health and Life Sciences team
The role is initially to bolster the existing team delivering complex building projects within the health and life science space in both the private and public sector. They are specifically looking for an individual to fulfil day-to-day project management and contract administration roles on large and complex building projects in excess of £25m construction value.
The role is required to Lead as Associate Director the Project Management on building projects over £100m construction value.
Requirements and skills
- Professional qualification in a construction industry related discipline;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills within a large project team environment;
- Ability to build relationships with clients and deliver excellent client care within a complex stakeholder environment;
- Excellent team player with an ability to bring together individuals to achieve a common objective; self-starting attitude and an ability to work independently as well as part of a large project team;
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, the development of suitable solutions and the implementation of these solutions;
- Experience of delivering complex science and healthcare facilities from a client project management perspective;
- Experience should have been gained on projects of at least £25m construction value, ideally with a mix of refurbishment and new build projects is desired;
- Experience of the design, procurement and construction phases of a project is required, experience of a package procurement approach would be advantageous;
- Experience of project delivery within the life science and healthcare industries would be preferred, with experience of high-containment facilities within the bio-science space advantageous;
- Experience of administering construction contracts is required, with preference given to NEC3 ECC experience;
- Experience of working with main contractors working under pre-construction services agreements;
- UK Government SC security clearance, or ability to obtain SC clearance is required.
If you have the skills and experience for this Associate Director opportunity, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert