Are you looking for a exciting project to work on within the Surrey Area?
Do you have experience/knowledge in Red Book Valuations?
Do you like the idea of overseeing a small team of graduate surveyors?
Park Avenue are working on behalf of a Local Authority in Surrey who require an Interim Property Portfolio Manager on an initial 3-month rolling contract.
The role will involve you working on 'day-to-day' estates management, including:
- To assist with reporting verbally and in writing for the Corporate Head, Corporate Boards and Groups advising Councillors
- Assist the Property Portfolio Manager in providing a wide range of estate management and valuation services in respect of the Council's estate
- To manage and undertake lease renewals, rent reviews, new lettings, assignments and surrenders and assist with other estate management services as required including rent roll, service charges
- To assist and support the Council commercial and residential valuations in accordance with professional practice and procedure and with corporate guidelines
- To assist with the managing of the graduate surveyor and property administrators as and when necessary
- Disposals & Acquisitions.
The council work on a hybrid basis, where you'd only be required in the office once a fortnight. You'll be expected to complete site inspections when necessary.
MRICS as well as knowledge/experience in red book valuations is required for this position, and Local Authority experience is desirable. - You do NOT need to be a registered valuer
If you feel this is the role for you, feel free to contact Harvey for more information!
T: 0203 976 1514