Senior / Associate Cost Manager
Amida are seeking a Senior / Associate Chartered Surveyor to join a London consultancy in their dedicated Cost Management division. Projects are across all sectors from Culture& Heritage, Education, Hotels & Leisure, Life sciences & Health, Public sector and Local Government, Mixed- use Regeneration, office & Commercial, Residential, Retail and Sport.
You will be capable of working on projects with minimum supervision in all areas of Cost Management from inception to completion, including but not limited to:
- Preparing Budget estimates/ cost plans
- Preparing bills of quantities
- Preparing tender documents
- Tender evaluation and reports
- Interim Valuations
- Cost reports and final accounts including the evaluation of Contractor's claims
- Effective variation control
- Reporting direct to clients, including presentations
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive, therefore you will be expected to have a flexible approach to this role.
Ideally this Senior Quantity Surveyor will posses the following skills and qualification:
- MRICS or equivalent level qualification
- A relevant Degree
- Good IT literacy, particularly in preparing spreadsheets
- The ability to communicate effectively at a high technical level with clients, members of the design team, other professionals in the industry, and contractors in all written and verbal communications
The right individual for this role will have proven Cost Management experience, proven team leadership exposure and a pro-active, professional, self-motivated attitude to their work. In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefit package and work in a supportive and progressive work environment where you will be encouraged to continue in your own professional development too.
If you are looking for your next career move and are at this senior level currently or ready to step up, then this role is for you. Apply today to email@example.com