Property/Asset Manager - Cheltenham
Beach Baker is delighted to be working in partnership with Formal Investments to recruit a Property/Asset Manager to be based in Cheltenham. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a modern property company with excellent commercial assets.
Formal Investments is a property investment and development company with a portfolio of single and multi-let mainly office and industrial properties located throughout the UK.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of Property with the efficient management of the estate to maintain maximum value, revenue and tenant retention.
- Ensure day-to-day property management runs smoothly, in liaison with a close-knit team of property and centre managers, facilities, accounts and admin staff.
- Support with the implementation of all L&T liaison including rent reviews, renewals, lease re-gears and dilapidations settlements.
- Build positive relationships with tenants with a view to meeting their needs and enhancing the service they receive and to uphold the key mantra of priorities.
- Implementing, renewing and managing annual service charge budgets to RICS standards
- Negotiating and managing planned maintenance and construction contracts including monitoring and delivery, particularly with regard to sustainability.
- Maximising assets by identifying and appraising opportunities and implementing refurbishments.
- Liaising with agents and solicitors to ensure maximum take up of space and concluding lettings as expeditiously as possible.
- Implementing health and safety procedures, energy cost analysis and energy efficiency procedures.
- A friendly, approachable team player with the ability to delegate appropriately.
- Diligent and organised approach to work and ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Able to manage multiple relationships and tasks simultaneously, quickly and efficiently.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience in working with internal and external teams.
- Hands on experience of Propman or similar property management packages and apps.
- Real Estate degree and ideally RICS qualification
The Package & Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Some flexible/home working
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Team events and activities
- Corporate discounts and offers
How to apply
If you're looking to step up your career with a dynamic property company then Formal Investment could be the perfect professional home.
For further information, please contact our retained advisor at Beach Baker Property Recruitment, Rupert Stuart-Baker on email@example.com / 07557 978 873.
If this role isnt right, please give me a call as we have other off market positions that are coming up, or that we might not be able to openly advertise.
All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Beach Baker Property Recruitment for review and not recognised as an introduction.