Are you an individual who thrives in supportive and rewarding environments? Do you enjoy commercial property management but want a new challenge?
We are pleased to be instructed by a leading firm whose clients operate at the property company, developer, and family trust level and offers a family feel environment with an excellent supportive company culture. The team are focussed on providing forward thinking property management expertise for their clients across all commercial real estate asset classes.
The role will encompass property management working mainly on multi-let offices for property company clients. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of multi-let / service charge office properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for multiple commercial properties.
- Building successful relationships with RICS colleagues, facilities managers, property administrators and the property management accounts teams.
- Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets.
- Strong relationship with clients & external advisors.
- Working with other departments to enhance delivery of services and other revenue streams.
- Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Ideally member of RICS
- 12 months proven track record in commercial property management.
- Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS, YARDI.
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations.
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000 - £45,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Bonus scheme & car allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and life insurance 4 x salary
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, Holiday purchase, Cycle to work, gym and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Program, volunteering policy
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
- Mobile, laptop
Please call Rupert Stuart-Baker for more information 07557 978 873 / email@example.com.