My Local Authority Client based in the East Midlands is currently looking for an interim Commercial Property Manager on an initial 6-month contract with a very likely view to extend. They are looking for a Surveyor who can start within January and is happy with hybrid working. Paying up to £50 p/h for the ideal candidate, who must be MRICS.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Provide professional advice from experience in the best utilisation of the Council's portfolio
- To assist the Principal Surveyors in advancing the Council's corporate asset management initiatives
- Assist and advise on property disposal, acquisition, and asset valuation programme as well as broader regeneration aspirations.
- Commercial property management experience of all aspects.
- Estate management duties
- Manage a small team of surveyors
If you’re interested then please send your CV Equally, if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward this onto them.
Feel free to call on 0161 413 7290 for a discussion on the role!