A property and construction consultancy, with a multidisciplinary team, are now looking for a ground-hitting Building Surveyor in there London office.
The successful Building Surveyor will work on predominantly social housing instructions, also touching on the commercial and private block management markets. You'll be working with an experienced team on core Building Surveying services including building surveys, expert witness, planned maintenance, defect diagnosis, as well as, fire insurance valuations and fire risk assessments.
This practice are looking for a Building Surveyor who can hit the ground running, therefore 3-5 years previous experience would be beneficial, especially in the social housing market. As the new Building Surveyor, you will benefit from full APC training and support (if needed), and uncapped career progression.
The Building Surveyor
- MRICS (Not essential)
- RICS accredited degree
- 3-5 years previous consultancy experience (Desirable)
- Core Building Surveying services experience
- Work well in a team setting & autonomously
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Ambitious attitude towards work & progression
- Interest in the business development side of the business
- £40,000 - £50,000 (Circa depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Private health & dental care
- Full training and support
- Company mobile and laptop
- Company pension scheme
- Social team with regular outings
If you're an experienced Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Surveying | Social Housing | RICS | Building Consultancy | Construction | APC