A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor within their expanding Bristol office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Part of a Building Surveying team of 16 people (all based in Bristol).
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties (very little public sector work).
- Workload is generally split 60% projects/CA and 40% surveys.
- Contract work typically ranges between £500k to £10m.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Fantastic office location with easy access to local amenities including Temple Meads Train Station, Cabot Circus and Harbourside. It also has full modern shower and cycle facilities.
- Working within one of the largest Building Surveying teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 10+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Working with some of the best clients in the market (mainly pension funds) who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023 and beyond.
- Interesting spread of work and will not be pigeon-holed in one area, however the business is also happy to support someone who wants specilaise or create their own niche. So, this role would be great for someone who hasn't had the chance to really make a role their own, this is your chance.
- Managing high level projects that will have a positive impact the local area.
Discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave (plus extra discretionary days during Christmas and birthday), car allowance or company car, pension 5%, RICS membership fees, personal accident insurance, death in service cover, long service additional annual leave, flexible benefits, £200 gift on marriage, personal accident insurance, death in service cover, plus many more.
Must be MRICS. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from a commercial or construction consultancy background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.