Estate Inspector – London & South East - £28,500
We’re working with a major Property Management company who oversee in excess of 150,000 homes across Estates UK wide.
As part of their commitment to ensuring the highest standards of upkeep and maintenance across communal spaces they now seek an Estate Inspector as follows:
- Visit each estate within the London/South East patch, ensuring properties meet the required standards of maintenance / Health & Safety
- During estate inspections, identify opportunities for enhanced service provision
- Check Estates are being managed as per the terms of management agreements
- Provide reports and photographs to in-house property management and maintenance teams for the purpose of remedial/major works projects
- The position might suit an assistant property manager keen to focus on projects, a maintenance coordinator, an ex-clerk or works or anyone with an interest in property maintenance/upkeep.
The suitable Estate Inspector will have a grounding in property matters and a good understanding of maintenance/health & safety, though formal qualification in either is not essential.
In addition, Estate Inspectors need to be prepared to travel between sites, work from home (arranging their whereabouts to suit), IT literate with a full driving license and excellent communication skills.
Salary for the successful Estate Inspector will start at up to £28,500 comprising £24k basic and £4500 car allowance.