Residential Surveyors – Property Services Group – South East London
We’re working with the Surveying arm of a highly regarded property services group who seek a number of additional surveyors for outstanding opportunities across the UK as follows:
- Top tier panel and private work, undertaken at lower volumes with a focus on quality over quantity at all times
- Panel relationships (and diversity) GUARANTEEING work volumes regardless of market fluctuation or seasonal downturns.
- A first class booking team, ensuring workloads are booked and handled in a way that maximises both earning potential and work/life balance
- Transparent bonus scheme, based on fee income NOT points, coupled to extremely competitive basics and benefits packages
- Compact patches, made doubly efficient by the human booking team looking out for your best interests at all times
- A realistic and understanding senior management team constantly listening to staff and customer feedback to create what they believe is the best surveyor employment proposition in the market right now. This is borne out by their 100% staff retention rate and google reviews!
- A surveyor first ethos meaning personal relationships, an understanding of what makes you tick, accommodation of family needs/personal circumstances and regular social meet ups for those keen on fun days out
- All RICS fees paid, regular CPD and options for additional training/exposure to diverse work types
- Flexibility with regards to full/part time positions
They currently have needs in:
South East London - All postcodes considered from Central London into Kent Borders
Basic salaries range between £50-70k depending on location plus bonuses, a car/allowance, pension and benefits.
If you’d like to express your interest, find out more or see how your current deal stacks up against our client’s proposition (we can provide an accurate breakdown of OTE using your average £ per point) please apply now