A Chartered Surveyor and Architectural designer practice, are now seeking a Building Surveyor with commercial sector experience.
The successful Building Surveyor will be working on a full mix of professional and project work, from commercial refurbishment projects, office and residential conversions through to party wall matters, dilapidations and building survey work. Your clients are based in and around central London, they are on repeat and portfolio management-type of work.
As the new Building Surveyor, you'll be joining a small, experienced team with plenty of support and training for future progression. You'll also benefit from working and collaborating with other professionalism's within the office on projects and schemes, gaining further experience.
The Building Surveyor
- 2+ years PQE (Preferable)
- Commercial sector experience (Essential)
- Previous urban location experience would be beneficial
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and office
- Be well organised, well presented and excellent time keeper
- A flexible and patient attitude
- Work well within a team and autonomously
- Ability to assist in the progression of opportunities for expansion in the business
- £50,000 - £60,000 (Negotiation)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Dental care
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Discretionary bonus - performance of company and individual
If you're an experienced Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | RICS | Commercial| AutoCAD | Project Management | Building Consultancy