A young and vibrant property investment firm based in Liverpool are seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their Building Surveying division.
The Graduate Building Surveyors role
The Graduate Building Surveyor will be working alongside the head of Building Surveying, shadowing surveys and carrying out independent work to complete their APC to become a chartered surveyor.
They work with investment properties across Liverpool, including Residential and Commercial properties. The Building Surveyor will complete site inspections, measurements, project management and defect analysis reporting.
The Graduate Building Surveyor will ideally hold
- Completed a Building Surveying degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Drive to become a chartered surveyor
- Ambitious and hard working
- Salary between £20,000 and £30,000
- Car allowance when chartered
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- APC support
- Professional fees paid for
- Development and ongoing training
If you are a Graduate Building Surveyor considering your career options, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Graduate Building Surveying / Building Surveying / Building Consultancy / Investment / Development / Surveyor / Surveying