A large consultancy with offices throughout the UK, as well as international presence, is looking for a competent Project Manager to join their Leeds office.
The Project Manager's Role
In this role, the Project Manager will engage in the delivery of projects in a variety of build sectors, including Commercial, Healthcare, Leisure and Residential, to name a few. These projects are spread across both the public and private sectors.
The Project Manager will have the ability to take on several projects simultaneously, while working collaboratively with colleagues and co-workers of varying disciplines to successfully execute all aspects of project delivery.
Project Manager Requirements
- 3+ years of post-graduate Project Management experience working within construction consultancy
- Hold an RICS accredited degree (Construction Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, etc.).
- Be a member of, or be working towards, a construction-based subscription (RICS, APM, CIOB)
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- A history of working in a variety of sectors within the built sector
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Hybrid working model
- Payment of professional membership subscriptions
- Private pension scheme
- Strong in-house professional development
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free staff parking
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Leeds / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC