Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an Assistant level Project Manager to join a leading construction consultancy based in Southampton.
The business are a multi disciplinary construction consultancy providing services on an international scale. Their Southampton based office have a strong track record in Project Management and Quantity Surveying services, working on behalf of clients within the Public and Private Sectors across the South Coast.
The office's Project Management team is now looking to appoint additional Assistant level Project Managers to manage and assist with an ongoing pipeline of new and existing projects.
Your new role
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing a range of construction project management consultancy services to a portfolio of clients. This will include managing a range of projects and assisting the Senior members of the team with larger schemes. Projects undertaken will be well varied including Local Government, Education, Universities, Commercial and New Build Social Housing.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing and assisting in the delivery of a variety of construction related projects from inception to completion.
- Preparation of feasibility reports, specifications, client briefs and tender documents
- Budget management from inception to completion including preparation of cash flow forecasts, expenditure reports, administering contracts and processing of contractor payments.
- Attending project meetings, preparing progress reports and managing third party consultants and contractor teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant degree in Construction Project Management or equivalent discipline
- Hold a minimum of 6-12 months+ experience within a similar role
- Ideally have experience of working with a construction consultancy environment
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and the construction processes
- Excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this. or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.