Housing Development/Regeneration/Affordable Housing - Surveyor - Associate Director
- Varnom Ross
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Between £40-65k depending on level plus bonuses and additional benefits
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Land, Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Planning and Development, Residential Property, Valuation & Ratings, Sustainability
- Chartered Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Valuer to join my clients Housing Development & Regeneration team based in Central London. This successful team is part of the Affordable Housing Division with clients across the housing sector including housing associations, pension funds and public bodies.
The successful candidate will work closely with a team of valuers and consultants, with the majority of the time initially spent undertaking loan security and purchase valuations for assets covering:
- Development Land (mixed tenure, with and without planning)
- S106 package deals
- Grant Funded portfolio acquisitions
- Private Rented Sector/Build to Rent – standing stock and forward funded transactions
- Completed development sales valuation
Due to the team’s varied advisory capacity, and remits secured by the wider Affordable Housing Division, there is scope for the role to develop with opportunities across development consultancy and agency commissions. The role will also involve managing client relationships and helping to grow the business.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who wants the opportunity to develop their career. The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, with strong client relationship skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This is a growing sector within residential development and my client offers a varied role where you will be encouraged and supported in your career.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing valuation advice to clients within deadlines
- Analysing key data and extracting salient information
- Managing the valuation reporting process from appointment to production of report.
- Producing valuation reports Inspecting client properties
- Carrying out due diligence enquiries
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues and keeping in regular contact
- Be capable of establishing and managing relationships with clients with a view to identifying future opportunities for the team/wider Housing Division
- Be capable of dealing with instructions and clients alone after an introductory period
- Become a single point of contact for clients
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 7 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.
Varnom Ross is a specialist recruitment agency based in Central London, matching property professionals with private and public sector clients across the UK’s commercial marketplace.
- +44 20 3745 7074
24 Holborn Viaduct
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert