Leading Independent Property Consultancy
Surveyor level - Property & Asset Management – Retail Team
Up to £45,000 plus package & benefits
Join a highly esteemed consultancy renowned for their collaborative, highly flexible and entrepreneurial approach to deliver a best-in-class service to their clients.
This role will be joining an esteemed team of retail experts, contributing to the management of a prestigious Shopping Centre on behalf of a fast growing client. Reporting directly into the Head of Retail, you will be responsible for contributing to a superior level of service with total efficiency - with the aim of maximising the value of the asset.
You will carry out lease management, L&T services, client service delivery/reporting and ongoing property management. An exceptional environment for an ambitious surveyor looking to learn from some of the best minds in the retail management space.
• To assist with the management of a prestigious shopping centre for a fast growing client and assist manage the relationships with both the tenants and the landlord.
• To carry out the lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that we are providing a superior level of service and delivering our clients vision.
• To apply knowledge and experience when responding to clients’ requirements both through the management process, set up of service charge budgets and the ongoing property management.
• To fulfil the client service team role in the management of service delivery by the wider teams (accounts/operations).
• Ensure excellence in the management of the property and full compliance with the agreed KPIs
• Assist with and coordinate the clients ESG reporting requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing the setup of new property instructions and portfolios
• Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
• Preparing and circulating action points from management meetings
• Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system.
• Regularly checking updates and auditing the accuracy of the data
• Management of a comprehensive tenancy schedule including lease terms and occupation costs for each unit.
• Ensure that all rents are raised correctly and in line with lease terms dates
• Ensure tenant arrears are actively managed
• Dealing with the tenant and client queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Review draft service charge budgets and present budgets to clients for approval
• Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
• Manage on site teams to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
• Manage and sign off final draft service charge reconciliations and respond to auditors inquires. All reconciliations must be completed in a timely manner.
• Invoice approval and ensuring correct coding of expenditure in line with the budgets
• Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
• Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
• Building strong working relationships with the existing clients
• Proven property management experience in all sectors
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• Self-motivated, with high service delivery skills
• Committed and organised.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
VARNOM ROSS - LOOK NO FURTHER. ⬛⚫