Lead construction teams into the future.
Welcome to Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group.
Are you ready to take the lead in some of the prestigious work we deliver around the world? Construction achievements we owe to our employees' diversity of thought, skills and knowledge. As a team leader, you'll thrive in our collaborative, sociable environment, where we support each other to make the most of our talents and expertise.
Faithful+Gould is a great place to be when it comes to work/life balance. Ask us how our flexible and remote working policies can support your priorities. Valuing each other equally is also central to our culture. Some of our recent pledges have been for Women's Equality and being a 'Disability Confident' and 'Inclusive Employer.' Learn more.
Join us as a Project Manager at levels you aspire to be at, and share our reputation for delivering high-quality work and doing the right thing. Your diverse, exciting workload will centre on UK commissions, valued between £0.5m and £20m+ in the property, infrastructure, nuclear and industry sectors. With specialist training & development programmes at leadership level, you'll keep progressing your career in line with your ambitions.
- Lead and deliver PM services across the market sectors
- Support other Managers on complex multi-faceted projects
- Support the PM team as required on all business issues
- Focus on your goals, managing resources as applicable, while highlighting potential new or repeat business opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service and understand the customers' changing business needs.
- Develop delivery plans for projects, involve others and ensure objectives are met.
- Challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in changing environments
- Constantly pursue performance improvement
What you can bring
- A relevant construction qualification and/or working towards professional membership of a recognized institution, such as APM, CIOB or RICS
- Experience in pre and post contract project management responsibilities and able to deliver this service effectively to Clients
- Knowledge of both public and private sector clients
- Proficiency in projects within the Education, Property, Manufacturing, and the Public Sectors
- Able to manage a project throughout its lifecycle
- Capable of managing a large collaborative team across the disciplines
- General knowledge of current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law
- Managing commercial aspects of commissions and, or projects, including governance, fee management activities, together with internal job costings, resource requirements and inter-trading
- Experience in successfully managing clients and their expectations
Why work for Faithful+Gould?
Join us, and lead on some of the industry's most exciting and newsworthy construction projects – from mission-critical COVID-19 facilities to the world's tallest hotel, London's Heathrow Airport, to Europe's first eco-friendly mosque. You'll enjoy invaluable exposure to international expertise as well as innovation in local niche areas.
In 2020, we took away Silver and Gold in the Construction Manager of the Year Awards; and made finalist for the Young Surveyor of the Year. So, you'll be part of a team where our standards are high, as are the rewards. And, at every career stage, you'll benefit from industry-leading programmes to help improve your skills and knowledge.
Communities are at the heart of our work. Together, our people are proud to be working towards a Net Zero Carbon future and regenerating cities across the UK. Read about more of the ways we're making a positive impact.
Meeting your needs
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees "Total Reward." It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs. You'll enjoy benefits such as fitness funding, leadership training, professional accreditations, and career planning for any stage of your career. Find out more.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let's talk through any adjustments you might need.
More about us
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading international consultancy with over 70 years of integrated project and programme management expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills and support to develop in ways that work for you. You'll be trusted to play a vital role in the organisation while making a tangible difference to the world and our future.
Check out some of our most recent and exciting projects.
https://careers.snclavalin.com/faithful-gould / https://careers.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.