Project Director - PRS Residential
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London, City of London
- £75000 - £100000 per annum + benefits package
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Land, Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Partner, Senior Manager
- Business Type
Are you a Project Director or an Associate level Project Manager looking to step up to Project Director who has an experience in high end or residential regeneration projects exclusively the PRS sector ?
Aside from an exciting and growing sector, you will be joining a firm that is excelling in this sector and will welcome someone talented and enthusiastic to have a real impact. You will be able to hit the ground running and be a bigger part of a smaller team in a leading development consulting firm.
They have decades of experience between them and great contacts in the industry so there is great momentum to be part of.
The right person for this role will also have the following experience:
- Multi stake-holder client liaison, with the ability to act as the hub between client and specialist teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to inspire others.
- Proven ability to take projects through on time and to budget, ideally 8 plus years' experience behind you working in residential sectors, student accommodation, social housing, high end resi or super prime resi. However excellent candidates with the right fit and other experience will be considered, so don't be discouraged if that's you.
- You will be degree qualified in Construction Management or a relevant discipline and ideally MRICS accredited, APM or equivalent, though not necessarily essential for the right person.
This is a really exciting time to join this growing firm with a great team and values in the much talked about PRS sector, so be in touch today to discuss: Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert