Leading excellence through construction expertise.
Welcome to Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group.
You might know us for the prestigious construction work we deliver around the world. We're proud to say it's thanks to our people's diversity of thought, skills and knowledge. And when you join us, you'll be part of our genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone is supported to make the most of their talents and expertise.
When it comes to work-life balance, Faithful+Gould is a great place to be. So, let's discuss how our flexible and remote working policies can support your priorities. We're also passionate about what we do while valuing each other equally. So, ask us about some of our recent pledges for Women's Equality and being a 'Disability Confident' and 'Inclusive Employer.' Learn more.
As a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for delivering work that's driven by excellence as well as doing the right thing. You'll share our reputation for working on some of the UK's most high-profile commissions. Your teams will work across a wide range of projects and sectors, including infrastructure, education, corporate real estate, retail, residential, aviation and healthcare. As well as building long-term, sustainable relationships with our most important clients, you'll also be a catalyst for your colleagues' career progression.
- Account management: from leading the team to enabling collaboration and providing career growth opportunities.
- Specialist Knowledge: Using your knowledge of M&E to support internal clients and enhance submissions to external clients.
- Business development: increasing our share of client spend, accessing higher-margin work, cross-selling our services and locations.
- Project leadership: being responsible for directing and managing the project team and delivering portfolios and projects, with competence in project commercial accountability.
- Technical leadership: from providing stakeholders with specialised M&E advice to broadening your legal and technical knowledge and participating in training initiatives.
- Team building and management: creating and managing sector-focused teams and mentoring junior colleagues.
What you can bring?
- Proven track record of leading M&E projects for UK private and public sector clients.
- Member, or working towards membership, of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent, recognised body.
- Chartered with RICS, ICE or similar.
- Extensive NEC contract suite knowledge with accreditation preferable.
- Experience leading business development and, or account management activities for major construction clients.
Why work for Faithful+Gould?
Join us and expand your career on some of the industry's most exciting and newsworthy construction projects – from mission-critical COVID-19 facilities to the world's tallest hotel, London's Heathrow Airport to Europe's first eco-friendly mosque. You'll enjoy invaluable exposure to international expertise as well as innovation in local niche areas.
In 2020, we took away Silver and Gold in the Construction Manager of the Year Awards; and made finalist for the Young Surveyor of the Year. So, you'll be part of a team where our standards are high, as are the rewards. And, at every career stage, you'll benefit from industry-leading programmes to help improve your skills and knowledge.
Communities are at the heart of our work. Together, our people are proud to be working towards a Net Zero Carbon future and regenerating cities across the UK. Read about more of the ways we're making a positive impact.
Meeting your needs:
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees "Total Reward." It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs. You'll enjoy benefits such as fitness funding, leadership training, professional accreditations, and career planning for any stage of your career.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let's talk through any adjustments you might need.
YourReward at SNC-Lavalin (snclavalin.com).
More about us:
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading international consultancy with over 70 years of integrated project and programme management expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills and support to develop in ways that work for you. You'll be trusted to play a vital role in the organisation while making a tangible difference to the world and our future.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.