About the business:
Our client are independent property advisors who are one of the most recognisable names in the office, industrial and retail property markets. This business offers a full range of property consultancy services with specialists in Investment, Development, Town Planning, Charities, Roadside, Airports and more.
What will you get from this role?
The position will allow you to enhance your experience within commercial property management, taking on more responsibility as our client’s property portfolio increases along the south coast. You will have the opportunity to grow within the business and develop your career as you gain experience.
This is a great position for someone with the drive to advance their career within a business and take on further responsibility as they do so.
About the Position:
- In compliance with law, the RICS and ARMA code of practise, the lease conditions, the client’s quality assurance methods, and the Management Agreement, you will have overall responsibility for delivering management service on the portfolio.
- renewing the right insurance coverage and coordinating with brokers and loss adjusters when claims are made.
- Assume responsibility for health and safety in relation to your portfolio and offer pertinent advice at the appropriate time.
- Inspections and site visits should be made.
- Create draught service fee budgets with numerous schedules when necessary and to ensure proper spending allocations for client approval.
- Become knowledgeable about the lease's restrictions and give clients the necessary advice ahead of time to ensure that there is always enough money accessible.
- Oversee any on-site personnel.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good team player that is able to handle a varied workload.
- Must be patient and empathetic towards all parties involved.
- A confident communicator.
- Must be able to build relationships with leaseholders, colleagues, and clients.
- A working knowledge of Qube is preferred.
For more information, please contact Oliver Hampson
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.