An experienced and ambitious Director is now needed to join an innovative Chartered Surveying practice, in their Waterloo based office.
As the new Director, you will be heading up the entirety of the Building Surveying division, where there is no existing team. You'll be required to completely restart the building surveying team around you and have active involvement in the business development, expected to win new work and generate Building Surveying business.
This practice focus on Building Consultancy, Party wall and neighbourly matters, Rights of Light and daylight. With clients across the commercial sector, your team will cover both professional and project services including; dilapidations, pre acquisitions, contract administration etc. There are currently 100 staff in the London office, with an existing Manchester based Surveying team, that you will work closely with. This is an opportunity with extreme progression attached, with no ceiling, there are potential equity opportunities.
- RICS accredited degree
- 5+ years' experience within the consultancy market
- Extensive commercial sector experience
- Demonstratable business development skills / winning work
- Management experience/ recruitment experience
- Ambitious attitude to continue progressing
- Previous team management experience
- £85,000 - £95,000 (Negotiable)
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Private health care
- Private dental care
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Potential equity opportunities
If you're a Director of Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Director | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | RICS | MRICS | Building Consultancy | Property | Construction | London