Great opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a professional boutique fit out contractor working on commercially focused projects.
About the Role
This personable boutique style of main contractor specialise in the design and build of commercial interiors, working with a variety of landlords and occupiers including Savills, Red Bull and Just Eat. Projects range from £100k up to £3mill. The small team, made up of chartered individuals, have gone through consistent growth since their conception In 2018 so are looking for a similarly academically driven individual to support and mentor.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will work closely with the head of commercial and be expected to provide cost plans, maintain a close dialogue with the supply chain, organise and arrange viewings for suppliers on various projects; all whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism. Combination of working from home and going out onto site a couple of times a week.
- RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying
- Highly skilled at Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 1-2 year's experience as an Assistant QS in the industry - Ideally this is from a consultancy background but can also be from a main contractor
- If you have experience on projects within the life sciences sector this is a huge plus.
- Salary £35-38k per annum
- Progressive, dynamic work environment around chartered colleagues who will help you through your APC.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Hols
- Flexible, hybrid working