My Local Authority Client based in the North West is currently looking for an interim Estates Surveyor on an initial 6-month contract with a very likely view to extend. They are looking for a Surveyor who can start in February and is happy with hybrid working. Paying up to £45 p/h for the ideal candidate. MRICS is desirable, but not a deal breaker.
Responsibilities & Experience:
- To assist in management of the commercial portfolio and involves all aspects in terms of rent reviews and lease renewals, lettings, compliance, landlords consents and general management activities
- To assist the Principal Surveyors in rationalisation of the Council's portfolio
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- The recovery of arrears, undertaking of inspections, preparation of valuations, tenant liaison, and negotiations with occupiers, purchasers and developers
- Commercial property management experience
- Delivery of financial targets in relation to the portfolio
If you’re interested then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Even if this may not be for you, if you know of any Surveyors who may be interested, then please forward this onto them.
I am happy to discuss the role in detail, just give me a call on 0161 413 7290 and ask for Toby!