A supportive and well-regarded consultancy are looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor, to join them in their Southeast London based office.
As the new Assistant Building Surveyor, you'll be working on both project and professional services, including contract admin, project delivery, party wall and neighbourly matters, dilapidations (on behalf of landlord or tenant) and using building pathology and defect analysis. Your client base will be varied, working within the education, residential, commercial and healthcare sectors.
The successful Assistant will join a very friendly and encouraging team of mixed professionals, and you will receive full APC support from the Senior Surveyors, including tailored 1:1 training. If you previously come from a residential background, with experience in Homebuyers reports, that would be beneficial.
The Assistant Building Surveyor
- BSc or Msc in Building Surveying or
- RICS accredited degree with experience
- Previous residential or commercial experience (Advantageous)
- Practical approach to learning and keen to progress
- Either APC enrolled or keen to
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- £27,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable based on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (+1 day a year)
- Flexible working arrangements
- RICS subscriptions paid for
- Full APC training and support
- Company laptop and mobile
- Company car allowance (When Chartered)
- Regular social events and outings
- Discretionary bonus
- Uncapped career progression
If you're an Assistant Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Commercial Sector | Construction Industry | RICS | Residential Surveyor | APC