Assistant Site Manager role in Leicester paying an excellent hourly rate of up to £23 per hour
Your new company
Hays are working closely with a well known house builder. Your new company is a leading residential property developer known for creating high quality homes in desirable locations across the Leicestershire area. They have a focus on 2,3,4 bedroom houses and apartments. They have built a reputation for excellence in the industry.
Your new role
You will be a key part of the site staff working as the Assistant Site Manager assisting with management duties.
Key Responsibilities include-
- Assisting site manager overseeing all site duties- including scheduling materials and quality control.
- working closely with sub-contractors and overseeing work is complete correctly and to a good time scale.
- Act as a primary point of contact for anyone on site.
- keep records of project progress and keep up to date with admin and health and safety procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- First Aid
- Experience in residential Property Experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage teams whilst under pressure
What you'll get in return
£23 Per hour
On site under a highly experienced site manager
Potential to go from Temp to Perm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.