Amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a highly renowned construction consultancy in the London office working on commercial, healthcare and residential projects.
About the role
This multi-disciplined construction consultancy were awarded the B Corp™ 'Best For The World' award for workers in 2021, placing them in the top 5% of the World for their employee experience (the 1 st chartered surveyor practice to receive this!). Working across a variety of sectors they've successfully nurtured long-term client relationships with many household names. These include Rolls Royce, Sainsbury's, Ministry of Defence and the Eden Project as well as completing award winning projects The Wave (Bristol), the Box (Plymouth) and the media centre at Lords.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the busy London office you'll work on a varied workload with projects across commercial, residential, healthcare and education sectors ranging from £100k to £100mill typically. You'll play a leading role in both project delivery as well as team mentorship and support for junior Quantity Surveyors.
You'll have a background in Quantity Surveying from a consultancy background, comfortable managing your own projects from any of the relevant sectors. Ideally you'll be MRICS or close to achieving the title with our support.
• Salary circa £65k per annum
• Training & development opportunities
• Annual Bonus
• 33 days annual leave (including 8 public holidays
• Your birthday off
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• 6% employer pension contributions
• 3x salary Life Cover
• In-house wellbeing support
• Charitable fundraising & dedicated volunteering days
• Involvement in professional & industry organisations, Sports & socialising