- Brandon James
- England, Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Company benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor, Commercial Property, Project Management, Construction
- Assistant, Chartered Surveyor, Newly Qualified, MRICS
- Business Type
A driven Building Surveyor, with previous Residential or Commercial experience, is now needed to join a small Chartered Surveying practice in Stevenage.
This growing Building Consultancy department are looking for a Building Surveyor, preferably with some experience, in either residential homebuyers and valuations or equally Surveying in the commercial sector. As the new Building Surveyor, you'll join a dynamic team of 4 others in your team, excluding the 3 new partners who's mission is to grow and modernise the practice, with 15 overall in the company.
The successful Building Surveyor will work within the public sector, working on many healthcare projects across Bedfordshire and North London, as well as commercial and some residential schemes. You'll have a 60/40 split professional and project work and will service private high-net worth investors and landlords on extensions and refurbishments. This would suit a Surveyor who has experience but would be keen to get Chartered.
The Building Surveyor
- MRICS (Preferable but not essential)
- RICS accredited degree
- 3+ years' experience with a practice in Residential or Commercial sectors
- Keen to become Chartered
- Ambitious and target driven
- Work well within a team and confident working alone
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good understanding of core BS services
- Keen to progress with the practice with uncapped progression opportunity
- £35,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable for more experience)
- Car allowance
- Mileage paid
- Company laptop and mobile
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Long term bonus's (Every 5 years double pay for a month)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (Negotiable)
- RICS fees paid
- Social outings and events
If you're an experienced Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Surveying | Residential Surveyor | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management
Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.
With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.
Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.
We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.
- 0203 245 2550
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert