Staff Valuer / Client Side Valuation Surveyor (In-house Lender role)
- BBL Property Recruitment
- Doncaster / Lincoln / Hull
- up to £65k to start + profit share bonus, company car, generous holiday entitlement & pension
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Residential Property, Valuation & Ratings
Staff Valuer / Client Side Valuation Surveyor – Work direct for a Lender!
Our client is a well-regarded specialist lender focused on investment and development finance with a particularly strong market share in Buy to Let and HMO Mortgage products
As a result of both demand and pending retirements, they now seek an additional Staff Valuer / Staff Surveyors to cover LN / DN / HU as follows:
- AssocRICS / MRICS / FRICS qualified with VRS
- Single reporting format, all work in-house (panelling policy ensures best work kept for staff surveyors)
- Low volume, high quality focus to ensure compliance / sound lending decisions
- 1-3 reports daily, sensible turnaround times BTL and HMO exposure preferred, but sole specialism within is NOT essential
In addition to home working, an exclusive territory and ongoing training/support, the successful Staff Valuer / Staff Surveyor can expect a remuneration package including:
- Basic salary up to £65k
- Group profit share (annual bonus paid out on lender performance)
- Executive car
- Pension & Benefits
- Full home set up 27 days holiday (plus public) to start
If you’re an experienced Valuation Surveyor who would like to work client side, restore some work life balance or simply have questions to determine whether working for a lender might suit, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.
BBL Property Recruitment is widely regarded as the leading supplier of Surveyors to both the Residential Mortgage Valuation & Building Surveying sectors across the UK, counting panel managers, lenders and independent practices as long term (and often sole) clients nationally.
With a two-decade sector association, BBL Property’s recruitment of Residential Surveyors pre-dates the incorporation of some of its clients and almost all of its competitors, underpinning its extensive candidate/client base, industry insight and general professional network.
For Residential Surveyors seeking career advice/advancement, information on market trends or employers hiring staff, BBL Property Recruitment truly offers a one-stop shop service underpinned by a range of professional accreditations and memberships including ISO9000/2002.
BBL Property Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert