Graduate Building Surveyor
- Zodiac Recruitment
- Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- £26-28k + benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor
Are you a recent graduate or assistant level building surveyor looking for an opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career? Look no further! Our client, a leading building consultancy firm in the UK, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team. This niche property firm offers nationwide coverage and a broad range of commercial property advice across all property sectors.
As a Graduate Building Surveyor, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects, including building inspections, condition surveys, and dilapidations assessments, and support senior team members in providing a wide range of advice across all property sectors. You will work closely with experienced team of surveyors to gain hands-on experience and develop your skills in all aspects of building surveying.
- Working towards MRICs accreditation or equivalent or recently qualified
- Ideally some commercial sector experience
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to travel across the UK.
- Competitive salary: starting at £26,000 - £28,000, depending on experience
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and development
- Hybrid working
- Travel expenses fully covered
- On-the-job training and mentoring from experienced professionals
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- A chance to work on a wide range of exciting projects and gain hands-on experience in all aspects of building surveying
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading building consultancy firm in the UK and take your career to the next level. Apply now by messaging our specialist Building Surveyor Recruiter Finn Luckie at email@example.com or call 01792 940 003 for a confidential chat.
Zodiac Recruitment has 17 years’ recruitment experience and specialise in the Engineering, Planning and Surveying sectors. Our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their field and take time to understand what our clients and candidates are looking for to ensure that we offer a consistently high level of service. Whether you are a Graduate looking for that first career step, an experienced professional looking for that strategic move or an employer looking for a Recruitment Partner, Zodiac’s considerable experience can help you achieve your goal.
- 01792 940 000
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert