Development Surveyor (Associate / Partner ) - Bristol
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits + Bonus
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Land, Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Commercial Property, General Practice, Planning and Development, Rural
- Chartered Surveyor, Director, Partner, Senior Manager, MRICS
- Business Type
Development Surveyor - Associate / Partner
Beach Baker are pleased to be instructed on behalf of one of our key property clients. They are a highly respected and leading property consultancy with offices in Bristol.
You will work as part of a dedicated and highly successful development team to service and expand instructions throughout the region.
Working with a wide range of private and public sector clients including government agencies, local authorities, housing associations, residential/commercial developers, property companies, institutional investors and private landowners the role will involve all aspects of Development Land and Development Consultancy throughout region.
This firm have long term relationships with many of the major players in the development market, which is a great advantage when joining the team. The main duties of the role will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of residential development agency instructions, providing advice to landowners in respect of promotion agreements, options and land sales.
- Assist with designing and implementing disposal strategies for landowner clients.
- Development consultancy to include development appraisal and viability assessments.
- In depth market analysis to inform development strategies.
- Undertake project co-ordination and project management, as required.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships, both internal and external
- Identify opportunities for business development
- Work with other internal departments to enhance revenue streams
Candidates must be MRICS and ideally have experience in development agency and/or development consultancy and applicants must be motivated and dynamic, driven by results. Or have a transferable skillset and have excellent negotiating skills and attention to detail. . This highly professional organisation can offer a tremendous career opportunity, supported by an excellent package and the opportunity for long term career progression.
You will be highly professional, have a full driving licence, experience working in a commercial property agency and ideally be familiar with development appraisal techniques and software packages. Other skills include:
Excellent client care and service delivery with strong report writing skills.
- IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum.
- A highly motivated commercial approach, astute and market aware
- Strong organisation, prioritisation, time management and attention to detail skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable and proactive, good team player with a flexible approach.
Salary and Benefits:
- Remuneration - Combination of salary, bonus, car or cash allowance where applicable
- Salary and Bonus - Reviewed annually.
- Bonus - Paid in April
- Additional Discretionary bonus - Awarded for outstanding contribution.
- Holiday - 25 days increasing to a maximum of 30 days (Plus Statutory Bank Holidays)
- Holiday Purchase - up to 5 days annually
- Pension -Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 5%.
- Death in Service - after 12 months service, 4 X salary
- Cycle to work scheme, after satisfactory completion of probation period
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 07557 978 873, or email email@example.com
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert