Rating Surveyor (Associate / Director) - Bristol
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £40000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits + Bonus
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Commercial Property, General Practice, Valuation & Ratings
- Chartered Surveyor, Consultant, Director, Partner, MRICS
- Business Type
Rating Surveyor (Associate / Director)
£55k - £65k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed on behalf of one of our key global property clients who have a longstanding and strong regional presence in the City of Bristol.
Operating across multiple commercial property services lines and benefiting from superb market knowledge and the best property data our client creates an environment suitable for greater success.
With a culture of respect and integrity new team members can be confident of a professional and welcoming environment.
You will work as part of a dedicated and highly successful South West Rating team dedicated to mitigating business rates for clients throughout the region.
With over £6 billion in total RV for clients, the wider UK team is a market leader with over 1,200 clients.
By leverage property data you will work to remove the administrative burden of the tax, deliver timely savings that allow clients to focus on their core business priorities.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Undertaking business rate appeal work
- Dealing with clients across the South West and beyond
- Proactive business development of clients
- Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors
- Help to develop the strategic direction of the rating department
You will be professionally RICS qualified, be highly professional, have a full driving licence, experience working in a commercial property agency, or the Valuation Office Agency and have the following skills / qualifications:
- Member of RICS - 3+ years PQE
- Proven background in Business Rates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Salary and Benefits:
Remuneration made up of basic salary, car allowance and bonus
Pension Employee contribution is 5% of basic salary deducted as a Salary Sacrifice and then depending on age is matched by 5%, 7.5%, 10% and 15% employer contributions.
Private Medical Insurance (PMI) : Insured with AXA PPP Corporate Health Plan level 2 with pre-existing conditions covered. Cover is offered to staff and immediate family.
Benefits platform : Gives you the option to select from critical illness cover, cycle to work, dental, dining card, give as you earn, gym memberships, voluntary health screening (under 40), travel insurance.
Employee Assistance Program : Access to a 24 hour employee assistance program in association with Aviva. A range of counselling services are provided to help with any personal or work related issues.
Life Assurance : 3 x salary - if not in Company pension scheme; 4 x salary - if member of Company pension scheme.
Season Ticket Loan : An interest free loan to enable you to purchase an annual first or second class season ticket.
- 27 days per annum (25 days to be taken any time + 2 days to be used between the Christmas and New Year period) + bank holidays
- You can buy additional annual leave (up to 5 days)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 07557 978 873, or email email@example.com
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert