Rural Estate Manager - National Trust
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Surrey
- £50000 - £54000 per annum + Great benefits
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
Rural Estate Manager - Surrey
Beach Baker are delighted to be working in partnership with The National Trust to recruit a qualified Estate Manger to be based in their regional office near Dorking.
This role is a unique opportunity to work with one of the largest landowners in the UK
You will be working within a regional team of 13/14 and be part responsible for the beautiful Surrey Hills and River Wey & Godalming portfolios.
The busy, expanding team specialises in rural estate management and works together to get the job done. You'll be a key member of the team as well as working with other Estate Managers across the region.
Although based in Dorking, you will also have the opportunity to work from home as well as the offices across the region.
You'll manage the Trust's diverse let estate of agricultural, residential, and commercial tenancies. You'll offer technical advice, support on land management matters and identify future opportunities for the portfolio.
No two days are the same for a National Trust Estate Manager, and the variety this brings is what makes it so challenging and exciting. You could be helping a tenant farmer discover new value from a more sustainable approach to their business. You might also be part of a team of specialists mapping out ways to make our landscapes more resilient to change. Or you could be working with consultants on a major maintenance or renovation project for an historic estate building.
- Be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (preferably rural pathway)
- Have in-depth knowledge of land use, agriculture, asset management, land management, conservation, and sustainable development
- Be highly organised and committed to delivering excellent client service
- Able to lead a team focused on delivering excellent results
- Have strong project management skills
What's in it for you
This is a great opportunity to combine your solid professional knowledge, asset management skills and creative thinking. This will help in shaping the future of their unique landscapes for nature, climate and people.
On offer is the opportunity for hybrid working, without the pressure of fee earning.
Salary circa £50,000 - £54,000
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
How to apply
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Dan Cole at email@example.com or 07443 880 834
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Beach Baker Recruitment for review.
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert