- Blackpool Council
- Blackpool, Lancashire (Hybrid Option)
- Grade H3, scp 36-40, £42,503.00 - £46,549.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Asset & Facilities Management, Commercial Property, Environment, Planning and Development
- Chartered Surveyor, FRICS, MRICS, Assoc RICS
- Business Type
- Public Sector
Blackpool: A Unique Place with Huge Ambition!
Come and join us at the heart of the most ambitious and exciting regeneration programme in the UK. To meet the demands of this expanding programme of work, Blackpool Council’s Growing Places Team is looking to recruit additional professional & technical staff, who have enthusiasm and motivation to drive forward the changes in the built environment across our town. We currently have five vacancies available:
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Asset Manager
Blackpool really is unique. Success here comes through grit and determination, from a desire to always find a way forward. It comes with the imagination to innovate and a sense of adventure. We’ve got a passion for Blackpool that’s seen more than a billion pounds worth of development and infrastructure investment secured to start building our future.
What makes Blackpool such an exciting, engaging and challenging place to be?
- A £1billion+ Growth and Prosperity programme including a £300m world class leisure development at Blackpool Central; the £250m Talbot Gateway scheme the town’s modern civic centre and commercial hub; a 144 hectare Enterprise Zone to deliver 5,000 new jobs; £40.5m of Town Deal funding and a £28m conference and exhibition centre project and being at the heart of the Government’s Levelling Up Agenda
- A passionate and committed team who are great to work with, very supportive and highly motivated to deliver success and has the support of the whole organisation.
- Never a dull day with so many exciting projects to deliver, obstacles to be overcome and partners to work with.
- A truly unique place full of character and a rich heritage on which to capitalise
- Fantastic location, easily accessible, by the beach but right on the motorway network just an hour from Manchester, Liverpool, the Lake District National Park and the Trough of Bowland
- New ways of working - the opportunity for hybrid working to reduce the need to travel and get more done!
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, if you want a unique opportunity to broaden your experience and help shape the future of the nation’s favourite seaside destination, please apply.
For an informal discussion about this role call Talha Yakub on 01253 476060/01253 476060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the Job Description.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert