Property Management Surveyor - Senior Surveyor / Associate
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits + Bonus
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Asset & Facilities Management, Estates Management, General Practice, Property Management
- Chartered Surveyor, Newly Qualified, MRICS
- Business Type
Title: Property Management Surveyor (Senior Surveyor / Associate Director)
Location: Bristol (hybrid working)
Salary & Benefits: £40k - £45k + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Beach Baker is pleased to be instructed on behalf of one of our key property clients, which is one of the largest commercial property consultancies in the UK.
Operating across multiple commercial property services lines and benefiting from an excellent UK network of regional offices with over 1,000 UK staff our client is seen as a best in class commercial property advisory firm.
With excellent core values which include a staff culture of respect, ethical business conduct and sustainability as well as over 90% positive feedback from clients in the property management service line.
This role is designed to take responsibility for the property management of a mixed portfolio of properties in the South West and Wales for a variety of client including funds, property companies, developers and private investors.
This is a varied portfolio covering all asset classes. We are looking for a team player who can take complete ownership of a portfolio and support the activity of a growing team.
- To manage the above detailed portfolio effectively and identify asset management opportunities across the portfolio.
- To resolve day-to-day management issues efficiently.
- To liaise with both clients, contractors and occupiers on a regular basis and to work closely with Property Management Accounts in ensuring excellent service is provided to all clients.
- To fully engage in client meetings as required and ensure client requirements are acted upon efficiently and effectively.
- To manage relationships with clients.
- Support the training and development of more junior team members.
- Seek to cross sell opportunities to other parts of the business.
- Work with Facilities Managers in regards to multi-let assets assisting in the production of service charge budgets.
- Process occupier applications and provide recommendations to the client.
- To provide an all-round best in class approach to property management based on proactivity, ownership and positive engagement with all stakeholders.
You will be ideally professionally RICS qualified, be highly professional, have a full driving licence, experience working in a commercial property and have the following skills / qualifications:
MRICS qualified preferable, but not essential.
- Proven experience of Property Management
- Proven track record in resolution of day to day management issues and in building strong client relationships
- Demonstrate a track record with occupational, institutional and/or property company/developer clients
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office and TBS.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Salary and Benefits:
- Remuneration made up of basic salary, car allowance and bonus
- Pension: enhances private pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Leave
- Additional flexible corporate benefits
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 07557 978 873, or email email@example.com
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert