Associate Building Surveyor
- Brandon James
- England, Berkshire, Reading
- £65000 - £80000 per annum + + Company benefits
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor, Commercial Property, Project Management, Construction
- Chartered Surveyor, Managing Director, Senior Manager, MRICS, Assoc RICS
- Business Type
A multi-disciplinary, private practice, are now looking for an Associate Building Surveyor to join their expanding Building Surveying team of seven in Reading.
The Associate Building Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will predominantly be acting in a Contract Administration's role which will involve working closely with loss adjusters and insurance companies, dealing with policy holders and seeing projects through from start to completion.
The Associate Building Surveyor will also be supporting junior building surveyors, managing their own workload and clients.
It's worth mentioning that you will also cover various other services, such as party wall matters etc.
The Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS ideally, or hold a RICS accredited degree
- 5+ years Building Surveying experience
- Contract Administration / JCT contract experience
- Private practice/Consultancy background
- Well spoken, professional, ambitious personality
- £65,000 - £80,000
- Pension employer contribution 7.5%
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (After 5 years, increases to 28)
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Employee assistance (Counselling etc)
- Life insurance
- Health bonus
- Sick pay
- Flexible working hours/days
- Training and uncapped career progression
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
01628 367 044
Associate Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Director | Building Surveyor | Contract Administration | Chartered Building Surveyor
Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.
With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.
Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.
We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.
- 0203 245 2550
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert