Assistant / Recently MRICS Building Surveyor - Medium Size Firm
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £25000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor
- Assistant, Newly Qualified, MRICS
- Business Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known consultancy with a national presence based in Bristol.
This company, established over 50-years' ago employ 50 staff across three regions. They have an existing Bristol office which is shortly relocating to larger premises in the city centre to support their growth and presence in the South West. The successful candidate will be the second Building Surveyor in Bristol and part of a national department of seven.
Some key points include:
- Regional and national client base (mix of professional and project work)
- Working closely with a recently recruited Head of Building Surveying (based in Bristol)
- Flat management structure
- Lots of company investment in building surveying services with further expansion plans
- Full APC training provided
The hiring manager is looking for an individual with a minimum 12-months post degree experience and either working towards final assessment with the RICS or just achieved chartered status.
Employee benefits include; Pension, 25 Days Holiday (plus additional 3 days at Christmas), Healthcare (after successful completion of probation period), Life Insurance, flexible working and working from home options. The provision of a car allowance will be considered.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert