Graduate Building Surveyor
- Zodiac Recruitment
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £24-£28k + Benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor with a few years industry experience to join a successful, friendly and supportive firm in a role with great project diversity, clear career progression and training. We are currently working with an innovative multi-disciplinary practice who are known for their unique designs, have continued to grow throughout the pandemic and have some exciting projects coming up, and as such they are looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their Newcastle based team. On offer is the chance to progress your career within a supportive environment whilst gaining further qualifications and Chartership alongside a multi-disciplinary team of varying experience from university graduates to more senior qualified professionals.
No two days will be the same as projects vary in size and scale and include residential, cladding, social housing and refurbishment projects. Projects will range from single housing schemes to large scale housing developments. Working closely with the team and Senior Building Surveyors, you will conduct condition surveys, feasibility studies, site inspections, quality management, design co-ordination, manage tenders and procurement, contract administration and writing design specifications. The ideal candidate will therefore be a Building Surveying Graduate with industry experience, working towards your chartership. You will need to be a team player whilst also having the ability to work independently.
Skills and Experience required includes:
• Recent Graduate with RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
• Some previous building surveying (or equivalent) experience would be preferred
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience of working in a busy office environment and dealing with clients/customers is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish trust and develop effective working relationships
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
• Professional and positive approach
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to use own initiative and work pro-actively
• Flexible attitude to work
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Zodiac Recruitment has 17 years’ recruitment experience and specialise in the Engineering, Planning and Surveying sectors. Our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their field and take time to understand what our clients and candidates are looking for to ensure that we offer a consistently high level of service. Whether you are a Graduate looking for that first career step, an experienced professional looking for that strategic move or an employer looking for a Recruitment Partner, Zodiac’s considerable experience can help you achieve your goal.
- 01792 940 000
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert