Chartered Building Surveyor
- Brandon James
- England, London
- £50000 - £75000 per annum + + Company benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor, Commercial Property, Project Management, Construction
- Chartered Surveyor, Newly Qualified, MRICS, Assoc RICS
- Business Type
A Chartered Building Surveyor is now needed to join a young, vibrant building consultancy practice covering the property sector in and around Central London, based in SE1.
The Chartered Building Surveyors role
The new Chartered Building Surveyor will act as Lead Building Surveyor on projects valuing up to £35,000,000, covering a wide range of professional and project services, including; contract administration duties, planned maintenance, condition surveys, party wall matters, project management, pre acquisitions and licence for alterations.
You, and the wider Building Surveying team will be servicing clients predominantly across the commercial and residential sectors, also on a number of prestigious grade 1 & 2 listed buildings in London.
As the successful Chartered Building Surveyor you will be joining a fun, motivating and hardworking environment, with a really close-knit and sociable team of 5. Depending on what level of Building Surveyor you are, you will play a key part in supporting junior staff members, and new recruits, not to mention an involvement in the business development of the company.
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will have
- MRICS & a private practice/consultancy background
- Well presented - confident communicator both written and verbal
- Experience on a wide range of professional and project services
- Ability to work well in a team setting - supporting APC Surveyors + management experience or potential
- Residential experience would be advantageous
- £50,000 - £75,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on company and individual targets
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Employer pension contribution of up to 7%
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Uncapped career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company laptop and mobile
- Regular social events
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
01628 367 044
Associate Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Experienced Building Surveyor
Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.
With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.
Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.
We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.
- 0203 245 2550
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert