Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy
- Brandon James
- England, Bristol
- £38000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Planning and Development, Project Management, Quantity Surveyor, Construction
- Consultant, Newly Qualified, MRICS, APC Training
- Business Type
A smaller Project Management Building Consultancy is looking for a confident Intermediate Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team in Bristol.
The Project Manager's Role
The Project Manager in this role can expect to work on a diverse and interesting range of projects, across various sectors, including Healthcare, large Residential developments, education, and Heritage based projects.
As Project Manager, you will engage in a heavily client-facing role, maintaining stakeholder relationships, as well as carrying out a range of Project Manager duties, including contract administration, design management, risk and issue assessment and project reporting.
Project Manager Requirements
- An established background in Construction Consultancy as a Project Manager
- Prior experience working on projects in the built environment (ideally Residential or Healthcare)
- An understanding of Contract Administration duties
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Be a member of, or be working towards, a relevant construction/project management-based institute (RICS, APM, CIOB)
- Ideally hold a RICS accredited degree
- £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Free staff parking
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Bi-annual salary review
- Financial support with professional memberships (RICS/APM/CIOB)
- Office closure over the Christmas & New Year period
- 23 days of annual leave
- Day off work for birthday
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Bristol / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC
Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.
With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.
Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.
We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.
- 0203 245 2550
Apply for Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert