MRICS Qualified Building Surveyor
- Gowing Law
- London & Sheffield (full time / part time)
- Up to £100,000 per year
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Asset & Facilities Management, Building Surveyor, Property Management, Construction
Immediate start available – Full Time and Part time available. Working within your local area.
We are looking for an MRICS Qualified Surveyor to conduct Housing Disrepair Surveys for tenants in desperate need of assistance.
- Working Monday - Friday ( No weekends or Bank Holidays )
- Conduct surveys on properties in need of repair advising whether you agree with the defects as claims, whether the defects are structural, the cause of the defects, the age, character and prospective life of the property, completing a Scott’s Schedule and providing an estimate of the cost and time for the repairs.
- Produce detailed Expert witness Report to detail findings.
- Use equipment and tools to accurately identify disrepairs
- Own transport required. However you will be working within your local area.
- Great Mathematical skills
- Great analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Friendly demeanour with clients
- Good time management/ability to adhere to own diary.
What we offer:
- Continuous ongoing work.
- Training from senior Surveyor with vast Housing Disrepair experience.
- Access to materials to assist in producing CPR compliant reports.
If this is you and you would like to be part of a successful team, please get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time or Part Time – Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00 - £100,000.00 per year depending on experience
Location: we have a number of vacancies available
- MRICS qualified, Housing disrepair experience preferred but not required, training will be given
Apply for MRICS Qualified Building Surveyor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert