Rural/Infrastructure Surveyor (remote based)
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- £30000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Land, Property
- Contract Type
- Estates Management, Rural, Infrastructure
- Business Type
Providing a full range of services across the Power, Water, Telecoms and Transport sectors they have recently been appointed as suppliers to HS2 Land and Property to support in delivery of it's agricultural cases.
What's in it for you?
This role will suit you whether you're an MRICS/AssocRICS qualified surveyor or are qualified by experience. Using your surveying knowledge and background in rural surveying, you will be at the forefront of Europe's largest infrastructure project within a friendly and dynamic Team.
Their Academy is available to every single person here, ensuring you have all the support and training you need to deliver, even in challenging environments, in order to build a successful and long-term career.
They are looking for Surveyors at a number of levels, to support their existing team providing property advice HS2. Your workload will be incredibly varied from assisting in managing and valuing claims, dealing with acquisitions & disposals, securing land rights, through to advising on and delivering a range of ideas and innovation which will help the client deliver a more joined up approach to this exciting rail project.
As a surveyor you will:
- Deliver land and property advice and services to and on behalf of HS2.
- Deliver a range of tasks to a high standard. Using initiative and a proactive approach to ensure client deadlines and objectives are met, taking pride and ownership in the quality of work delivered.
- Develop strong working relationships with client personnel, internal and external stakeholders including contractors, consultants, landowners and occupiers, holding professional conversations, managing expectations and discussing feedback to improve the level of service provided.
- Work as a team to support delivery to the client and development of others engaging in regular progress review and feedback meetings and delegating tasks effectively.
- Share your own experience to support the delivery of CPD to the client and the wider business including capturing "house views" and collaboration in relation to comparable evidence.
- You should be a natural problem solver with a track record of settling claims, ideally across a range of rural assets.
- Have a good understanding of the rural marketplace and farming systems, however support and training will be provided in this regard.
- Be able to prepare reports and (non-red book) valuations to a decent stand with attention to detail.
- Be a people person and a good communicator.
- Enjoy being part of a wider delivery team achieving results and meeting targets.
- Be MRICS/AssocRICS qualified or are qualified by experience
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be a great team player and have a can-do attitude
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Dan Cole. Please call our office on 07443 880 834 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to email@example.com
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert