Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy
- Brandon James
- England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Planning and Development, Project Management, Quantity Surveyor, Construction
- Chartered Surveyor, Consultant, Senior Manager, MRICS
- Business Type
A leading UK Building Consultancy is looking for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join their team in Bristol, where an opportunity has come up to work alongside an established client.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
The Assistant Project Manager will be supporting the client in delivering professional services for the expansion of a major infrastructure/manufacturing facility, reporting directly to the project director.
This full time role will see the Assistant Project Manager on-site and in the project offices shared between the client and the consultant team, supporting the Senior Project Manager with risk management, stakeholder management, design team meetings, project meetings, client reporting and more.
Assistant Project Manager Requirements
- Post-graduate Project Management experience within Construction Consultancy
- Ideally hold a construction/property related degree
- Willingness to progress and develop career within the business
- Ideally hold a prior understanding of NEC contracts
- Knowledge of project lifestyle from inception to completion
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday per year (with ability to sell 5/buy 15)
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company car (if eligible)
If you are a Construction Consultancy Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Assistant Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Bristol / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC
Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.
With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.
Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.
We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.
- 0203 245 2550
Apply for Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert